[Last updated: September 3, 2020]
Don't miss out on our biggest sale to date! Save up to P10,000. Book now!
We are back and now accepting reservations! As Laguna is now under Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ), we’ve decided to re-open our private resorts.
The safety of our guests and staff are of paramount importance. To minimize the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented multiple precautions and measures. These safety protocols will be under constant review and we will continue to update this page with the latest information. We will, of course, always comply with all government regulations and industry recommendations – and more.
We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation during this uncertain time.
- During Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ), we can only operate at 50% capacity. This means that for Al Fresco Springs 1 (AFS1), the maximum capacity is 13 pax. While for AFS2, the maximum capacity is 15 pax.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask upon entry.
- A mandatory temperature check is done prior to entry. Those with readings of 37.5°C and above will not be permitted to enter.
- Our caretakers will be in full PPE gear when welcoming guests.
- Guests showing signs/symptoms of COVID-19 will be denied entry and are asked to immediately seek medical attention.
- Upon arrival, all guests are required to answer a health declaration form truthfully.
- Failure to comply with any of our safety protocols gives Al Fresco Springs the right to ask the guests to leave the premises, subject to forfeiture of any fees already paid.
- Bring everything you need upon arrival. Once inside the premises, no one from the group will be allowed to leave the subdivision unless already checking out. (During GCQ.)
- We have alcohol & disinfectants available around the resort.
- The entire resort is thoroughly disinfected before use (tables, handrails, fogging of bedrooms, etc.)