[Last updated: November 26, 2020]
Don't miss out on our biggest sale to date! Save up to P9,000. Book now!
We are back and now accepting reservations! As Laguna is now under Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ), we’ve decided to re-open our private resorts.
The safety of our guests and staff are of paramount importance. To minimize the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented multiple precautions and measures. These safety protocols will be under constant review and we will continue to update this page with the latest information. We will, of course, always comply with all government regulations and industry recommendations – and more.
We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation during this uncertain time.
- During Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ), we can only operate at 50% capacity.
This means that for Al Fresco Springs 1 (AFS1), the maximum capacity is 13 pax. While for AFS2, the maximum capacity is 15 pax.
UPDATE (Nov 11): Max capacity for AFS1 and AFS2 has been increased to 15 and 25 respectively.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask upon entry.
- A mandatory temperature check is done prior to entry. Those with readings of 37.5°C and above will not be permitted to enter.
- Our caretakers will be in full PPE gear when welcoming guests.
- Guests showing signs/symptoms of COVID-19 will be denied entry and are asked to immediately seek medical attention.
- Upon arrival, all guests are required to answer a health declaration form truthfully.
- Failure to comply with any of our safety protocols gives Al Fresco Springs the right to ask the guests to leave the premises, subject to forfeiture of any fees already paid.
- Bring everything you need upon arrival. Once inside the premises, no one from the group will be allowed to leave the subdivision unless already checking out (during GCQ only).
- We have alcohol & disinfectants available around the resort.
- The entire resort - rooms, bathrooms, door handles, staircase handrails, remote controls, tables, common areas, kitchen, etc. - is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using industrial strength cleaning chemicals. As an extra measure to safeguard our guests, rooms are also disinfected using a fogging/misting machine.
- In light of current pandemic, we unfortunately cannot accept bookings from companies.
- UPDATE (Nov 26):
The municipality of Los Baños now requires all guests (including children) to register with their QR contact tracing program. Children may use their valid school ID to register.
A QR code will be generated for you once you have registered through their website. Kindly save or take a screenshot of the generated QR code. Our caretakers will scan this QR code upon entry.