[Last updated: November 26, 2020]
Don't miss out on our biggest sale to date! Save up to P9,000. Book now!
We are back and now accepting reservations! As Laguna is now under Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ), we’ve decided to re-open our private resorts.
The safety of our guests and staff are of paramount importance. To minimize the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented multiple precautions and measures. These safety protocols will be under constant review and we will continue to update this page with the latest information. We will, of course, always comply with all government regulations and industry recommendations – and more.
We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation during this uncertain time.
- Depending on the alert level and guidelines set by the government, maximum capacity may be reduced.</s>
UPDATE (Nov 1, 2021): With Laguna at Alert Level 2, maximum capacity for AFS1 and AFS2 is currently at 20 and 25 pax respectively.
- All guests who are 18 years old and above must be fully vaccinated. Adults who are not vaccinated must present a negative PCR or antigen test result from official testing centers.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask upon entry.
- Our staff/caretakers are fully vaccinated and practice proper health protocols.
- A mandatory temperature check is done prior to entry. Those with readings of 37.5°C and above will not be permitted to enter.
- Guests showing signs/symptoms of COVID-19 will be denied entry and are asked to immediately seek medical attention.
- Upon arrival, all guests are required to answer a health declaration form truthfully.
- Failure to comply with any of our safety protocols gives Al Fresco Springs the right to ask the guests to leave the premises, subject to forfeiture of any fees already paid.
- We have alcohol & disinfectants available around the resort.
- The entire resort - rooms, bathrooms, door handles, staircase handrails, remote controls, tables, common areas, kitchen, etc. - is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using industrial strength cleaning chemicals. As an extra measure to safeguard our guests, rooms are also disinfected using a fogging/misting machine.