Booking terms and conditions
In compliance with government guidelines and industry recommendations, we have implemented some safety measures to protect our guests and staff from the risks of COVID-19.
- "Management" means Al Fresco Springs Resort. This includes the resort owners and employees of Al Fresco Springs Resort.
- "Property" means all the resorts owned by Al Fresco Springs Resort, which includes Al Fresco Springs 1 and Al Fresco Springs 2.
- "We" means Al Fresco Springs Resort.
- "Website" means alfrescosprings.com.
1. The use and/or possession of illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia is strictly prohibited inside the property.
2. There is no smoking inside the property.
3. Strictly no pets allowed. Failure to follow this rule will result in a ₱5,000.00 penalty fee and your pet(s) being caged at the garage during your stay, and will not be allowed to leave the garage area at any time. Management will not be held liable for any injuries, loss, sickness, or death that may happen to your pet(s).
Absolute maximum of 30 pax for Al Fresco Springs 1, and 40 pax for Al Fresco Springs 2. Any excess of the absolute maximum will be denied entry.
NOTE: Absolute maximum is reduced during community quarantine. Please refer to our COVID-19 Safety Protocols page for more information.
5. Guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner at all times. Should the guests become unruly, management has the right to evict them from the property with no refund.
6. Guests shall be held responsible for the proper use of the facilities including furniture, appliances, and equipment. Management reserves the right to hold the guests liable for any damages and/or loss property. They must settle their liabilities before leaving the resort's premises. Damages and breakages must be reported to the caretaker.
7. Please observe cleanliness. Management will charge a cleaning fee of ₱1,000.00 for excessive dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning. We do not allow confetti cannons/poppers or glitter bombs to be used inside the resort.
8. Our resorts do not serve food and/or drinks. Management will not be held liable for food poisoning that may occur from food and/or drinks brought in by the guests.
9. Management shall be free from any damages, liability, or responsibility as a result of any unlawful and/or wrongful act committed by the guests.
10. Management shall not be held liable for accidents, injuries or any untoward incident that may occur while inside the resort premises.
11. Guests must inform the caretaker if they plan to decorate or post for a special occasion. He/she will do the installation for you (ex. banners, streamers, balloons, etc).
12. Do not leave your personal belongings unattended. Management shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
13. Pool Rules: NO diving. NO running. NO Pushing. NO rough play. Shower before entering pool. Use Restrooms. NO food or drinks allowed in the pool area. NO glass or breakable containers in the pool area. Children (14 and under) must be accompanied by an adult while swimming at all times. Do not use the pool while intoxicated (drunk).
14. For safety purposes, guests are prohibited from bringing in any type of stove and propane tanks (e.g. “Superkalan”).
15. Use of videoke or other sound amplifying equipment is prohibited after 12 midnight. This is in accordance with the mandatory law set by the local government.
1. Certain dates may be subject to a minimum length of stay.
2. We have a first-come, first-served policy. We give priority to 22-hour slot bookings during weekends & holidays.
1. Once you are ready to make a deposit, we will create a pencil booking (temporary reservation). Pencil bookings are held for 24 hours only. Once 24 hours has passed and no payment is made, the date(s) will be opened up again.
2. Reservation is confirmed only when the 50% down payment is received. Please email the proof of deposit (i.e. deposit slip) to email@example.com as soon as possible.
3. Balance is payable to the caretaker upon check-in. Only cash will be accepted.
4. Any optional fees (such as the use of gas stove and/or water dispenser) must be paid to the caretaker before leaving the resort.
Refunds and Cancellations
1. The down payment is non-refundable. However, the deposit may be used to rebook to a future date if the guests fail to show up on the reserved date due to unforeseen events (such as typhoons or floods).
2. Rebooking and/or change of date is only allowed when done at least 14 days prior to check-in date.
Check-in and Check-out
1. Early check-ins are not allowed unless otherwise sanctioned by management. Guests can only enter the resort on their assigned check-in time.
2. For late night check-ins, please note that there is a cut-off time of 11pm. The resort will be closed until 6am to guests arriving after the cut-off time.
3. The caretaker will make an inspection of the premises 30 minutes before your check-out time for any damages.
4. The resort must be vacated by the assigned check-out time unless otherwise sanctioned by management.
While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, Al Fresco Springs Resort does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the website without notice.
The content of the Website is the copyright of the Al Fresco Springs Resort, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites.