COVID-19 Safety Protocols
In compliance with IATF guidelines, we have standard safety protocols implemented:
• All adults (18 years old and above) must be fully vaccinated. Adults who are not vaccinated must present a negative PCR or antigen test result from official testing centers.
• Vaccination cards must be presented to our caretakers upon check-in. Before booking, please let us know if there are unvaccinated individuals in your group.
• All guests are required to wear a face mask upon entry.
• A mandatory temperature check will be done upon entry on each guest. Those with readings of 37.5°C and above will not be permitted to enter.
• Upon arrival, all guests are required to scan our QR code and fill it up for contact tracing or answer a health declaration form truthfully.
• Our staff/caretakers are fully vaccinated and practice proper health protocols.
• We have alcohol and hand sanitizers available around the resort. Trash cans are also provided on both floors for your used masks. Please do not leave them lying around.
• The entire resort is thoroughly disinfected before use (tables, handrails, fogging of bedrooms, etc.).
• Failure to comply with any of our safety protocols gives us the right to ask the guests to leave the premises, subject to forfeiture of any fees already paid.
• Feb 1, 2022: [Capacity update] Al Fresco Springs 1 can now accommodate 20 pax. Al Fresco Springs 2 can now accommodate 25 pax.